Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
6 medium sized whole scampi, washed, dried and cut in half lengthwise
100gm butter unsalted
3 tbsp Lupi extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tbsp chilli flakes
¼ cup Italian parsley
1 cup salad greens
4 dinner rolls
Sea salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven on grill 220ºC.
- Using a chopping board, carefully cut scampi in half using a large knife, place scampi onto baking paper on an oven tray.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a saucepan until gently bubbling, then add minced garlic. Add lemon zest, chilli flakes, lemon juice and parsley. Stir for approximately one minute until fragrant.
- Cover scampi with chilli and citrus butter. Cook scampi in oven until the flesh turns white for 3-4 minutes. Remove when cooked and place on a platter.
- Place the dinner rolls in the same pan as the butter, toss and gently warm in the oven.
- Serve Scampi with warmed dinner rolls and salad greens.