Perfect for a quick and delicious meal or add a lightly poached egg for a great start to the day.
Serves: 4. Chef: Petra New
4 salmon fillets
Prosciutto slices, enough to wrap the fish fillets
Lupi Extra Virgin Olive oil
400gm spinach or baby spinach leaves, pre washed
Sliced ciabatta bread, 2-3 thin slices per person
Salt and pepper
1 lemon, for garnish
1. Portion the fish fillets in even sized portions. Wrap the fish with the prosciutto slices. Splash a little olive oil over and set aside until ready to cook.
2. Blanch the spinach in boiling water, refresh and squeeze out excess water.
3. Brush the thinly sliced ciabatta bread with a little olive oil. Place in a hot pan or on a medium grill plate on the BBQ and toast allowing to brand and score. Turn and take care not to burn.
4. In a suitable pot add the cream and reduce by half, add the spinach and continue to cook a further few minutes. Season with a little salt and pepper.
5. Cook the fish fillets by placing into a hot pan or onto a bbq plate and sear each side.
6. Serve the fish on top of the warmed ciabatta bread with a little spinach, potato cake and fresh lemon wedges.
400gm Agria potato, cooked
1 tbsp chives, chopped
A little flour
1. Remove the skin and grate the potato, mix in the chives and season.
2. Shape with a little flour creating a similar size. Pan-fry in a hot pan with oil until a golden colour.