Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
Species: Salmon, Trevally, Snapper, Gurnard, Kahawai
400gm fresh fish fillets
¼ cup olive oil
1 lime, halved
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 cups chopped lettuce
1 cup diced mango (also works well with pineapple)
1 avocado, diced
½ capsicum, diced
3 tbsp coriander, chopped
juice of 1 whole lime
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
¾ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and place fish on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and squeeze lime juice over the entire fillet.
- Rub the chilli flakes into the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through*. Remove from oven and let stand couple minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the mango salsa and coriander mayonnaise.
- For the salsa, combine diced mango, avocado, pepper, coriander, lime, oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl, toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a bowl place the mayonnaise and add coriander, lime juice, whisk until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- Break the cooked fish into pieces. Spread a dollop of the mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- Top with fish, lettuce and mango avocado salsa.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with lime wedges.
*Cooking times may vary on fillet size