Prep time 15 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
- 300g cooked Crab meat
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- ½ cup olive oil
- 100gm butter
- 1 green chilli sliced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 300gm fresh uncooked linguini
- large handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, butter and chopped chilli to a small pan and place over low heat until they begin to sizzle. Remove all from the heat and set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook according to the package instructions (about 7 minutes). Drain well, rinse with boiling water, and set aside.
- Add the chilli and lemon oil to the pan that the linguine was cooked in. Add the lemon juice and cook over medium heat until sizzling. Return the linguine to the pan and add the crab meat. Toss gently for 1 to 2 minutes to warm the crab through.
- Fold in the basil, chilli and season with crushed sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon into warmed serving bowls and garnish with Parmesan (optional)