Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Species: Blue Cod, Trevally, Ling, Monkfish, Prawns
500gm white fish, skinned and boned, cut into 2cm pieces
1 red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup coriander leaves, picked, stems chopped
1 tbsp green curry paste
20gm ginger, minced
1 tbsp chilli flakes
2 tbsp lemongrass, chopped
400ml coconut milk
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 lime, zested and juiced
1 cup peas
Salt & pepper
Coriander leaves, to garnish
¼ cup coconut thread, toasted
1 cup cooked rice, to serve
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add oil, onion, chopped garlic and coriander and sauté for 5 minutes until soft
- Add in green curry paste, ginger, chilli and lemongrass and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place fish into the sauce and simmer until cooked. Add a little water if the consistency is too thick.
- Add fish sauce, maple and lime juice, add peas and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in warm bowls accompanied with steamed rice, garnished with lime zest, coconut thread and coriander leaves.