- Charsiu Breast of Duck with seared Scallops and pickled vegetable salad
- Lemongrass and kaffir lime panacotta with palm sugar and chilli syrup
- Tataki of tuna , Asian inspired salad and ponzu dressing
- Poached seafood salad with coconut , tamarind and fresh herbs
- Shot glasses of chorizo salsa, coriander avocado puree and poached prawn
- Coconut brulee spoons, palm sugar crust and candied orange peel.
Steve Roberts is a multi-award-winning chef with an infectious passion for cooking. After classical professional training, Steve decided travel was on the cards. This led him to Australia and then on to Japan for six years, where he soaked up the nuances of Japanese cuisine. Returning to New Zealand he has since lead the kitchens at The Hunting Lodge, Hotel du Vin, Sileni Estate, the Spencer on Byron Hotel and Nosh Gourmet.
With a love of all cuisines Steve has a very deep passion for Asian cuisine and this shows through in a lot of the dishes created by Steve, which include a few of the signature dishes noted to the left.